Make Way for the Web Meeting
In recent years, the web meeting has taken its place beside the audio conference call and video conference as an effective means of remote collaboration within or across organizations. A web meeting enables geographically dispersed participants to view the same material, at the same time, on their computer screens. A web meeting or web conference typically supports interactive participation through means such as instant messaging or a simultaneous audio conferencing capability.
Web meeting technology has many benefits and uses, including:
- Delivering slide shows and other computer-based presentations, in a way that facilitates immediate feedback and discussion.
- Joint review and editing of documents.
- Demonstrations of software.
- Delivering web-based training.
- Helpdesk support, leveraging web meeting technology that not only enables the help seeker to see the support person's desktop as a solution is demonstrated, but even enables the support person to take temporary control of the help seeker's desktop to implement the fix.
Arkadin: Web Meeting Solutions for All Types of Needs and Users
Arkadin is the fastest growing provider of global collaboration and unified communication solutions, now serving more than 14,000 companies worldwide, including 120 of the Fortune 500 companies. We offer high quality web meeting solutions for companies large and small, and for casual users as well as power users:
- ArkadinAnywhere™. ArkadinAnywhere is an on-demand web meeting solution that couples rich functionality with simplicity and ease of use – perfect for routine business meetings and for casual users. Running in any major browser and requiring no software download, ArkadinAnywhere delivers features including multi-layer security, in-conference online chat, file transfers, white board, optional live operator assistance, and seamless integration with Arkadin's premium quality audio conferencing service.
- Arkadin Integrated WebEx™. For power users, Arkadin offers the Cisco WebEx Conferencing suite, integrated with Arkadin's secure, reliable audio conferencing service. WebEx powers a range of advanced conferencing modalities including video web conference support. With Arkadin's integrated WebEx offering, Arkadin is your single point of contact for deployment, training, support, and account management.
- ArkadinWebcast™. With ArkadinWebcast, you can broadcast high-impact multimedia presentations to large audiences online.
All of Arkadin's state-of-the-art web collaboration solutions are backed by Arkadin's exceptional customer services, available 24/7/365 in 14 languages for our clients around the globe.