The network is a critical component of any UCaaS deployment but is often overlooked. Together we will highlight how modern network design aids our clients in ensuring the successful delivery of voice in the cloud.
Join Mark Harrison and Rob Deans for their '5 Must Dos to get your network cloud ready'.
What you will take away from this session:
- How you can make your network fit for purpose in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- How to ensure network and UC design are two pieces of the same puzzle
- How you can future-poof your network to be 5G-ready
- Phone System with Direct Routing is now generally available for Microsoft Teams and it is generating a lot of buzz in the market. But what exactly does it mean for your business?
- Join our webinar to learn how to minimise disruption when upgrading to Microsoft Teams
Rob Deans explains the benefits of a cloud-first approach to the delivery of voice and asks ‘is my network design suitable for the quality demands of voice and video’?