New ArkadinExpress Delivers Premium Self-Service Audio, Web Conferencing Online for Very Small Businesses
Self-service e-business platform brings easy-to-use, reliable audio and web conferencing experience to businesses of less than 200 people at affordable pricing
Day-to-Day, Simple and Easy-to-Use Conferencing for Very Small Businesses
ArkadinExpress is designed to meet the specific conferencing needs of organizations with less than 200 collaborators. Key features include:
- Ergonomic, new interface for easier access and faster conference connections
- Redesigned member console with features and real-time account management
- Offering portfolio includes a range of competitive pricing models from monthly and pre-paid plans to pay-as-you-go options
- 24/7 access and service, extensive FAQs and online support
- High-definition audio quality thanks to Arkadin’s premium audio conferencing technology
- SaaS-based web conferencing interface requires no download, includes document sharing, audio management and is accessible on mobile devices.
Simple, Intuitive Interface Drives Swift Adoption
“The new ArkadinExpress was developed especially with very small organizations in mind. Ease-of-use, performance and reliability were all key factors that guided our decision-making in terms of interface features and capabilities,” says Thierry Limousin, Global eBusiness Director, Arkadin. “We’re thrilled to be able to provide such a solid audio and web conferencing solution to these specific businesses that require a fast, reliable, plug & play conferencing solution at competitive pricing. ArkadinExpress is so easy-to-use that no training or software is required, allowing users to literally click-to-start their conferences.”
Available throughout Europe and the U.S. it will soon be extended to Latin America and Asia-Pacific. ArkadinExpress is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, and is delivered in the Cloud for instant access from any web browser. A plan finder helps businesses determine the appropriate pricing model based on their current conferencing necessities. To learn more about ArkadinExpress in UK visit http://www.arkadinexpress.co.uk; in the U.S. visit www.arkadinexpress.com .
Founded in 2001, Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest growing Collaboration Service Providers in the world. With a vision rooted in the belief that progress emerges from people’s desire to share, Arkadin offers a complete range of remote audio, web, video conferencing and Unified Communications solutions. The services are delivered in the SaaS model for fast, scalable deployments and a high ROI. Its global network of 51 operating centres in 30 countries has dedicated local-language support teams to service its 26,000 customers.
# # #