Why Is Organisational Change Management Crucial To Your Digital Transformation Journey?
Whether your key business drivers for implementing Unified Communications are financial, goal-orientated or future-proofing, none of these aims can be achieved without cooperation from the people using the technology.
End-user adoption is the deciding factor when it comes to success and failure of a Unified Communications programme. 80% of successful UC deployment is a cultural/people challenge, and only 20% is the technology itself.
Download the full article to discover why Organisational Change Management is crucial to your digital transformation journey:
- Risks of the project failing are significantly reduced
- It helps you to get as close to your projected ROI as possible
- Employees are involved at every stage
- It arms employees with the confidence and knowledge to embrace the technology
- It helps to humanise the technology