Unified Communications Technology Jargon Buster
At Arkadin, we understand that technology jargon can be challenging, and often intimidating when searching for the perfect unified communications solution for your business. That’s why we have created our definitive guide to Jargon Busting within Unified Communications.
Read the full article for useful and easily digestible explanations of each key area of unified communications:
- Instant messaging technology - including IM, presence and SMS.
- Phone systems - including PBX, cloud based PBX, VoIP, BYOD, Session Border Controllers, SBA and SIP Trunking.
- Contact Centre - including ACD, time-based routing, skills-based routing and IVR.
- Worldwide web conferencing - including web conferencing, video conferencing, audio conferencing, hybrid audio, PSTN and universal interoperability.
- Screen and file sharing - including screen sharing and web collaboration.