Arkadin’s New Operation in Russia Meets Strong Demand for Conferencing and Collaboration Services
Enterprises Have Greater Communications Efficiencies from Cloud-Based Services that Instantly Connect Teams across Russia and the Globe
“After establishing operations here last spring, we’re off to a strong start,” says Remy Prouvost, Arkadin’s Vice President of CEMEA. “Russian organizations of all sizes and industries – including many top global brands – understand the necessity of equipping their employees with collaboration technology for instant communication with customers, partners and distributed teams throughout the country and other parts of the globe.”
Large corporations benefiting from Arkadin’s cloud-based audio and web collaboration technology in Russia include: Colliers Russia, a subsidiary of Colliers International, a global leader in real estate services; Rusfinance Bank, a subsidiary of Societe Generale, with operations in 64 Russian regions, and NTT Com, a large Tokyo-based Telco that has an agreement with Arkadin to white-label its services for use by Russian-based Japanese businesses.
Leading analysts predict audio and web conferencing usage will surge in Eastern Europe and Russia far outpacing the more established Western European economies. "In its published reports, Frost & Sullivan forecasted the Eastern European Audio Services Market, which includes Russia, to increase 26.9% through 2016, the highest of any European region. And its European WebConferencing Services Market report predicts revenue growth will almost triple for web conferencing in the same region through 2015.
Complete Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions
Arkadin’s award-winning suite of audio and web conferencing services include:
- ArkadinAnytime - Easy, affordable, reservationless audio conferencing for up to 100 participants
- ArkadinAnywhere - Simple, secure next-generation web conferencing with an intuitive, ergonomically designed interface for easy sharing, ideal for small businesses
- Adobe®Connect™powered by Arkadin - Fully integrated, feature rich all-in-one audio, web and video solution for instant collaboration from anywhere and any device
- Cisco WebEx provided by Arkadin - Comprehensive full featured audio and web conferencing solution for strategic collaboration geared to enterprises
- ArkadinEvent - Pre-packaged and customized virtual events encompassing audio conferences, web events, webcasts or virtual trade shows with multi-media content for reaching thousands of people or VIP audiences
Local Service-Driven Approach Differentiates
Arkadin’s local service approach ensures an excellent end-to-end customer experience. According to Yuri Larin, Arkadin’s newly appointed Sales Director for Russia, Arkadin’s business was founded on the principle that no one understands local customer needs better than support teams that live in the same country and speak the language: “We are the most global and local of service providers with a keen understanding of cultural influences. This is an advantage for Russian businesses that require deployments spanning the country and the globe.”
Arkadin’s Russian operation is based in Moscow. For more information: http://www.arkadin.com/ru