Arkadin Launches ‘Arkadin Total Connect’ Unified Communications Portfolio for an All-in-One Cloud Solution with Advanced Telephony
Enables Businesses of All Sizes to Leverage the Full Power of the Virtual Office
Businesses benefit from the convenience of a single all-in-one solution, which offers substantial cost savings from on-premises UC deployments, coupled with Arkadin’s premium quality integrations, networking expertise and customer support.
“Our acquisition earlier this year of implement.com, a key Microsoft partner, has enabled us to extend our UC-as-a-Service offerings so that businesses can harness the full power of UC for greater workplace productivity,” says Didier Jaubert, Arkadin Chief Partnership Officer. “We are especially excited about the added telephony benefits for customers. Arkadin now has the most advanced business productivity tools plus all telephony capabilities in a convenient, cost-efficient cloud-based offer.”
Flexible Cloud Platform Lowers Costs and Streamlines Telephony
Arkadin’s highly secure and stable global platform is adapted to customers’ specific business requirements, making it easy for organizations of any size to have their collaboration services hosted in the cloud. The platform is offered in a shared cloud environment, which is ideally suited to small to mid-sized organizations for its cost efficiencies. A private cloud model also is available for large individual businesses that require additional services, including strategic consulting, customization capabilities, enhanced security and integration services.
Arkadin Total Connect for Microsoft UCaaS is offered in three all-inclusive bundles integrated with Arkadin’s business-class phone systems:
- Arkadin Total Connect Pro: Offers a complete UC package with all functionality, ideally suited to organizations that don’t have an existing UC solution.
- Arkadin Total Connect for Office 365: Targeted at companies with Microsoft Office 365 that want to extend their UC capabilities with more advanced features and telephony.
- Arkadin Total Connect Lync Expansion: Ideally suited to organizations with Lync on-premise that wish to expand their user base through a hosted feature-rich UC solution.
“Arkadin’s all-inclusive approach for hosting Microsoft collaboration solutions with telephony provides tremendous operational efficiencies,” says Marco Limena, vice president, WW Hosting Service Providers, Microsoft. “Organizations across industry have a fully integrated enterprise-ready UC ecosystem backed by Arkadin’s trusted global infrastructure. It’s a powerful value proposition for UC-enabling businesses of all sizes.”
Microsoft + Arkadin = Complete, Best in Class UC Technologies to Benefit All Businesses
- Cloud delivery efficiencies: Enables low up-front investments, easy scalability, fast deployments and a maintenance-free technology infrastructure. SMBs can enjoy enterprise-grade UC technology without the cost and hassle of on-premises systems.
- Streamlined cost-efficient telephony: Arkadin’s hosted business-class phone system enables both VoIP and traditional PSTN telephony capabilities. Dated PBX systems can be eliminated, resulting in cost reductions of up to 40% over a three-year period.
- Premium infrastructure: Arkadin’s cutting-edge global infrastructure hosted in worldwide data centers ensures the highest quality services and a superior audio experience.
- Single provider with exceptional services and expertise: Businesses deal with one provider for all UC and telephony needs. Customers receive comprehensive end-to-end implementations, high quality trainings and ongoing care. Arkadin Professional Services manages complex, customized projects or large worldwide deployments to ensure fully interoperable UC ecosystems.
“The Arkadin Total Connect for Microsoft UCaaS portfolio is very compelling,” says Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst and Partner at Wainhouse Research. “Going beyond the standard benefits customers should expect for hosted Lync deployments, it offers valuable code-level knowledge, global infrastructure, robust networks and 24x7 multi-lingual, local support. This combination of services, expertise and infrastructure will ensure clients have a superior overall Lync experience.”
Arkadin Total Connect is immediately available in North America, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Additional countries will be rolled out later this year.
For more information: http://www.arkadin.com/uk/solutions/unified-communications/arkadin-total-connect
Arkadin is one of the largest and fastest growing Collaboration Service Providers in the world. With a vision rooted in the belief that progress emerges from people’s desire to share, Arkadin offers a complete range of integrated audio, web, video and unified communications solutions. These services are delivered in the cloud for fast, scalable deployment and a high ROI. The company’s global network of 53 operating centers in 32 countries has dedicated local support teams to service its 37,000 customers. As an NTT Communications Group company, Arkadin offers the most comprehensive collaboration and unified communications services for meeting customer needs around the world.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and over 150 secure data centers. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.