Using digital content to drive engagement with HCPs
The traditional go to market model for the pharmaceutical industry is being challenged by both Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), who have less time to meet medical reps or attend events, and regulatory frameworks.
In this context, Digital channels are not only a user-friendly option but also enable Marketing & Commercial teams to build and strengthen HCPs engagement.
Arkadin Digital Engagement channels are not designed to wholly replace face to face interactions but to help you build & optimise your omni-channels and closed-Loop Marketing activities:
- Video content, webinars and virtual meetings channels enable you to collect data and continuously measure impact
- Arkadin managed integration of Digital Engagement channels into your current marketing eco-system to create a superior Digital experience for your HCPs
- A/B testing and leveraging the Arkadin Healthcare Digital Success practice for ongoing advice and consultancy
- Access to hundreds of data points via integration of your CRM, database and data lake
Key benefits of Arkadin Digital Engagement for Marketing and Commercial
Dedicated event project management
Portal, content, webcast & CRM platform integration
Healthcare Digital Engagement expertise
Multi-language webcasting and support
Which activities would a webinar be appropriate for?
- Pre-launch with significant Medical Education/awareness needs to address
- Product launch
- New indication that requires new education campaigns
- CME – Continuous Medical Education
- International KOLs webinars - digital enables you to leerage the world's best faculties and experts
- Multi-country webinars
- Mature product/off-patent - Digital is a cost effective ways to engage HCPs while your reps and MSL can focus on other segments