Arkadin Receives Frost & Sullivan's 2015 European Conferencing Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award
“Arkadin’s strong competitive strategy and affordable, superior-quality product offerings have enabled it to achieve significant growth in today's Conferencing Services market,” says Vaishno Devi Srinivasan, Senior Research Analyst, Frost & Sullivan. “Furthermore, its trademark local, yet global, approach to customer support delivers unrivaled value to clients.”
“Receiving the Frost & Sullivan award is evidence of Arkadin’s commitment to providing competitive and innovative UC&C solutions to our customers, enabling them to maximize the benefits and opportunities of virtual collaboration,” says Christophe Reyes, Arkadin’s managing director, Europe, Middle East & Africa. “Our superior rating is a testament to the dedication of our product and service teams throughout Europe.”
According to Frost & Sullivan analysts, Arkadin has overcome key industry challenges for a compelling value proposition that offers:
- Best-in-class, interoperable collaboration and UCaaS offerings, including audio, Web and video conferencing, at varied price points that cater to companies from SMEs to large enterprises, across different industries and business applications.
- Exceptional infrastructure to ensure superior performance and service uptime.
- Hybrid audio capabilities that accommodate both PSTN and VoIP networks, and can integrate with all UC&C solutions
- Seamless interoperability between conferencing systems, including video end points, incorporating both legacy and new technologies.
- A local, yet global approach to deploying services.
For more information and the full report: http://bit.ly/1xYef5FBack to Awards