How To Get Employees To Adopt Unified Communications?
A very common, but often unforeseen challenge that you may face is resistant from users who are comfortable using existing communications systems, especially if introducing unified communications will disrupt their workflow.
Read our full article to discover the best ways to encourage your employees to adopt unified communications, these include:
- Completing an audit of your existing communications.
- Considering how employees’ jobs and core tasks would be improved with unified communications.
- Testing new systems thoroughly before general roll out.
- Developing a comprehensive training programme for the new system.
- Aligning unified communications with your business goals and strategies.
- Assessing and adjusting your unified communications installation.