Arkadin ranks second among 2013 ETI Deloitte In Extenso Technology Fast 50 fast growing technology companies
Over the last 12 years, Technology Fast 50 has promoted and encouraged the development of companies that combine innovation and growth in the field of cutting-edge technology.
"A level of growth such as this cannot be achieved without a strong commitment to quality of the products and management of the company," says Laurent Halfon, a firm Partner in charge of the Technology Fast 50 at Deloitte. "Arkadin has demonstrated the soundness of its growth strategy."
These regional and national awards recognize the highest performing technology companies; those spearheading their region's economy. Among the regional "champions," the 50 winners who have shown the most spectacular growth in turnover over the past five years are then selected.
"To date, more than 1,500 companies have participated in this prestigious award. These companies have shown that it is possible to be innovative and create value, even in times of economic fragility. This success also reflects the drive involved in the innovation and dynamism of the participating organizations," explains Olivier de Puymorin, Founder and CEO of Arkadin. "As in 2012, we are winners in the ETI category, with first prize in the Ile de France region and second prize nationally, based on the 167% growth in our turnover between 2008 and 2012."
The competition is open to any company that fulfills, concurrently, all the criteria of the Technology Fast 50 award:
- Is an independent French company
- Holds patents and/or devotes at least 5% of its annual turnover to a research budget and is an independent French company (the capital should not be more than 50% owned by another legal entity—except in the case of the parent holding company or investment funds)
- Holds patents and/or devotes at least 5% of its annual turnover to a research and development budget and is in one of the following eight activity sectors: (1) Biotech and life sciences, 2) Telecommunications and networks, 3) Hardware, 4) Internet, 5) Semi-conductors and electronic components, 6) Media and entertainment, 7) Computer software and services, 8) Greentech— Note: eCommerce, Consultancy and training, Communication agencies, Marketing and Design offices that have not developed a clean technology are not permitted to participate
- Was established before January 1, 2008 and has completed at least four twelve-month financial years
- Achieved a minimum turnover of EUR 50,000 in 2008.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and over 150 secure data centers. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.