Achieving Marketing ROI with Webcasting Solutions
This whitepaper outlines how marketing professionals can use webcasting solutions at each stage of the purchase funnel to achieve their organizational goals and maximize marketing ROI.
Make your online event truly memorable
Enjoy the next generation of webcast solutions
Deliver online presentations with audio, video and slides, and improve the impact of your strategic communications. Thanks to our innovative webcast technology, your attendees can even use social media features to instantly share the webcast content through social networks.
Whether your audience is large, strategically sensitive, internal or external, our solution enables you to maximise engagement and increase your ROI.
Share more engaging content
Get live feedback from your audience
Stable, redundant infrastructures
Customise your entire Event
Perfect for specific professional applications
Boost your company image and reputation
An innovative, cutting edge and customisable webcasting tool
Arkadin Webcast is the affordable technology that allows you to deliver online presentations with audio, video and slideware. You can also interact with your audience no matter how many attendees you have, whether that's 50 or several thousand.
Your attendees don‘t need a phone - audio is streamed and played directly on their computer. As a web-based solution, no download is required, for either the presenters or the attendees.
Enjoy the interactivity and social media dimension of ArkadinWebcast
Redefine your webcast experience by including social media functionality, webcam and streaming videos with external links to added value content, plus much more. By selecting as many features and widgets as you want, you create your own Event environment.
Meet our expert team and let them guide you step-by-step
Our expert teams will guide you step-by-step
Our specialists will guide you through the entire process personally:
- A project manager will help you design your event
- Specially trained Conference Operators will offer any live assistance
- A team of cameramen and technical experts will ensure video and sound quality is at the optimum level
- Simultaneous translators will help with those who have language difficulties
- Arkadin local assistance is available in 15 different languages
Arkadin Webcast is the perfect solution for all your departments' needs
Sales & Marketing
Lead generation; Product launches; Virtual tradeshows; Sales Kick-offs, Results announcements
For powerful communications with your prospects, clients, partners or Sales Team, you need to maximise visual impact, but also ensure anybody can join, whether they are physically in the office or working remotely.
Organising a webinar will allow you to promote your brand, engage your participants and provide in-depth information to your target audience.
Product training; Continued Professional Education (CPE); Continued Medical Education (CME)
By offering interactive training sessions for employees, partners and customers, and by providing post-event replays on demand, you can optimise message effectiveness.
Anybody can attend at anytime, from anywhere, and you can track attendance and effectiveness of your training by using the polling and reporting features.
Internal communications; Executive Committees; CEO announcements
Use rich media and social networking to reach and engage your community, while reducing the time-to-market of your message. By communicating in this innovative way, you will convey a professional company image.
Induction programs, managers coaching sessions
By including a webcam stream into your webinar, you can strengthen the interpersonal element of your meeting without the need for everyone to be in the same room.
Use multiple speakers, survey questions and live Q&A to make your HR communications more effective and dynamic.
Key features for successful webcasts
By providing you with the latest webcasting features on the market, such as social networking, live reporting, interactivity or high customisation, Arkadin ensures you deliver the best experience to your attendees.
Interactivity is a guarantee of audience engagement
The most advanced webcasting solution available:
- Real time engagement tools: polls, surveys, live-chat and Q&A
- Widgets help you hold your audience's attention, such as speaker bios, downloadable resources, social media and group chat
Allow attendees to connect and share content with social networks:
- Your audience can Tweet, share, and comment on your content
- Easily add and configure Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn as part of your webcasts
Take the opportunity to promote your company brand, products and services:
Add your logo to all event pages, including registration, webcast lobby, email communications,
and the webcast user console
Customise the webcast user console using images, colors and stylised text elements that
reflect your corporate identity
Real Time Analytics
Live and post-event reporting and analytics for higher ROI:
- Web-based reporting portal for instant measurement
- Detailed statistics combined with attendee activity tracking
Capture important and qualifying data about your audience:
- Design your own registration pages to collect audience demographics and measure interest
- Automatically generate confirmation, reminder, and follow-up emails
Accessibility to anyone, anywhere, from any device
Extend the reach of your strategic communications to everyone including mobile users, with no special configuration requirements:
- Users can now view live and on-demand webcasts on any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- No downloads or plug-ins
- Supports flash and non-flash devices
- Extend the life of your content and allow access on-demand for those that missed the initial broadcast