A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work within a fast growing collaboration services provider in Europe, growth to date has been phenomenal and as a result, we are now seeking a Key account manager for our base business team. Based in London you will report into the Sales Manager working with a professional, dynamic and innovative base business team. You can expect a great deal of autonomy across your assigned base to grow your clients through cross sell & up-sell sales initiatives.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Achieve and/or surpass core collaboration revenue and product penetration targets within assigned base of clients.
- Successful performance against Arkadin’s qualitative and quantitative sales KPI targets.
- Be productive within 3 month on the job.
- Take full ownership for building a solid 30 / 60 / 90 day pipeline from assigned base focusing on building Arkadin collaboration product mix such as audio, web, video and UC solutions and taking these opportunities through sales cycle to conclusion
- Ability to produce and present account Annual business plans for all top accounts with large opportunities.
- Managing the sales process as necessary and fully understand the business, buying and decision making process whilst developing effective relationships with C-Suite contacts in the accounts.
Demonstrate forecasting accuracy through regular deal reviews and engagement with key decision makers
- Manage and develop core collaboration business within an installed client base through identification of new subsidiaries, various business functions to proactively up-sell multiple Arkadin collaboration solutions such as Audio, Web, Video, Unified communication solutions and professional services.
- Customer segmentation & plan growth initiatives, effective pipeline management and effective adoption of SalesForce CRM.
- Improve client retention by engaging with multi-level stakeholders across multiple business functions, and effective contract negotiations.
- Work to continuously improve sales skills and capabilities in collaboration solutions and unified communication market.
- Build capabilities to demonstrate product knowledge and positioning skills on all Arkadin collaboration solutions
- Demonstrate ability and experience in tender responses for RFP and RFI’s.