A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work within a fast growing collaboration services provider in Europe, growth to date has been phenomenal and as a result, we are now seeking a Desk based Account Manager for our base business team. Based in the UK you will report into the Retentions Team Manager working with a professional, dynamic and innovative base business team. You can expect a great deal of autonomy across your assigned base to grow your clients through cross sell & up-sell sales initiatives.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Provide account management to a base of Arkadin clients
- Achieve and/or surpass core collaboration revenue and product penetration targets within assigned base of clients.
- Successful performance against Arkadin’s qualitative and quantitative sales KPI targets.
- Be productive within 3 month on the job.
- Take full ownership for building a solid 30 / 60 / 90 day pipeline from assigned base focusing on building Arkadin collaboration product mix such as audio, web, video and UC solutions and highlighting these to the retentions team Manager to discuss taking these opportunities through sales cycle to conclusion
- Managing the sales process as necessary and fully understand the business, buying and decision making process whilst developing effective relationships with C-Suite contacts in the accounts.
- Demonstrate forecasting accuracy through regular deal reviews and engagement with key decision makers
- Achieve set objectives around retention, up sell etc
- Manage and develop core collaboration business within an installed client base through identification of new subsidiaries, various business functions to proactively up-sell multiple Arkadin collaboration solutions such as Audio, Web, Video, Unified communication solutions and professional services.
- Customer segmentation & plan growth initiatives, effective pipeline management and effective adoption of SalesForce CRM.
- Improve client retention by engaging with multi-level stakeholders across multiple business functions, and effective contract negotiations.
- Work to continuously improve sales skills and capabilities in collaboration solutions and unified communication market.
- Build capabilities to demonstrate product knowledge and positioning skills on all Arkadin collaboration solutions
- Demonstrate ability and experience in tender responses for RFP and RFI’s.
- Provide administration support to Sales, Service Delivery and Service Assurance teams