It makes a big difference to see the people you are talking to. We’ve found a greater sense of trust and commitment between our partners since using the technology. If someone commits to a deadline, you are more apt to get it if you see them face-to-face. It’s a real stress reducer!
VP of Marketing, Pinnacle Engines
NEXT GENERATION VIDEO CONFERENCING: Boosting the Productivity of Today’s Decentralized Workforce
Put a face to a voice
Add facial expression and emotion to really get your message across
Did you know facial expressions and body language account for over 50% of the full content
and impact of a message?
Some professional contexts such as HR interviews, medical diagnosis and board meetings require face-to-face meetings with employees, customers or patients. However due to time and financial constraints, an on-site visit isn’t always possible.
Thanks to video conferencing you can put a face to a name and voice and really get your message across the way you intend it.
Accessible via a simple Internet connection and hosted by Arkadin in the Cloud, it delivers major benefits:
- Increased impact of your communication with virtual face-to-face meetings
- Fast user adoption thanks to a web-based intuitive interface
- High productivity and mobility of your entire workforce
- Reduction of operational costs as a low infrastructure investment is required
- For any desktop or mobile connected to the Internet
- Available on the move over 3G/4G or WIFI
- Reservationless video conferencing for everyday use
- For one-to-one or multiple participant meetings
- Daily IP video communication to reduce telco and travel costs
- Hosted on Arkadin's Private Cloud Platform, delivering the security that free P2P solutions lack
- Best-in-class equipment, optimised for video conferencing: video box, camera and speakerphones
- Simultaneously connect to both other rooms and desktop users
- Compatible with existing (legacy) video room systems
- Exclusive and comfortable environment for your meetings
- Arkadin Professional Services support for your global deployments